How To play YouTube videos in Background (PIP mode) on Android ?

 


How to play YouTube videos in background on your Android phone? received this question from many of my friends. So the answer is according to YouTube's term and condition PIP mode(Picture in Picture mode) is only available for the users who will purchase youtube premium (@129Rs/month) and who live in United States.
So Neither I'm gonna buy premium or nor I live in US, but I want to use PIP mode anyhow. So here I find-out one hack by using which you can use PIP mode without paying any money or without relocating to the US.
You can find other alternative too that installing any 3rd party app to enable PIP mode. But here I having my trust issues (Security issues) on that 3rd parties so I'm not gonna install any other apps. 
As I'm using Stock Android I only use my in-built apps to do this hack.

So here the hack begins. To do this hack you need 3 things:- An Android device(version 8.0 or more preferable), Google chrome android browser(I'm using 85.0 version), and a stable internet connection.

So follow these steps to begin:-

Step 1:- Open Google Chrome Browser on your Android phone.


Step 2:- Open YouTube from chrome, by typing the url:- https://www.youtube.com/


Step 3:- Go to Desktop site by pressing the 3 dots menu on the top right corner.


Step 4:- Now click on Desktop Site. And now you are into desktop mode.
 

Step 5:- Now Just play any video that you like.(Preferably any playlist, else you have to change the video manually every time after it ends). And if you wish you can turn on auto play function, else you have to manually play the next video after the first one ends.



Step 6:- This is the most important step. Now as your video is playing on your screen you have to go to full screen mode. else this trick will not work. To go to full screen mode you have to click on the full screen icon which you can see the bottom right corner below the video progress bar. 


Step 7:- Now just simply click on the home button and chrome will go into background mode. But video will play into PIP mode.  


Step 8:- To change song or go back to YouTube again just single tap on the video that is playing in PIP mode. and now you can get some of the control buttons. You can directly close the tab from here if you wish or change any song or go back to chrome again.
To go back to chrome all you have to do is just click on the full screen option you can see in the middle of the screen, and you will go back to YouTube again.


So now you can use PIP mode without paying any money or without relocating to the US.😎

NOTE:- This trick is applicable for Incognito mode too, in Chrome Android.
More tips and tricks are coming soon. So please stay connected with me through social media to get the latest tech tips and tricks, links of social media handles are given at the bottom of this page.
If you like this Tech Hack please share it with all your friends and in social media. And if you have any doubts feel free to contact with me.😊 
My contact details are given below at the bottom of this page.👇 
Happy Learning.✌
May peace be with you☮







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Contact Me

I am open to hire. If you like my work, feel free to contact me. And also if you have any query, suggestions or complaint you can contact me too. Just fill up the form or DM me, and i'll get back to you asap.

Work Time:

Monday - Sunday from 11am to 11pm